Monday, December 17, 2012

Santa's Helper

One of the things I enjoy about  Christmas are the special projects clients bring that will be presents for friends, neighbors and family.  Each of them is unique and I get a chance to be one of Santa's elves...carving, sculpting, painting....finishing. I really enjoy it.  The down side is that I can't show any of it until after the holidays!
These last couple of weeks, I've worked on at least 3 movie prop reproductions with my own twist, a dozen special spoons, and several others that I  can't even describe for fear of giving a hint that might reveal too much.  Rest assured that I've taken plenty of pictures and look forward to sharing them at the beginning of the new year! 
There are still 5 pieces to carve and finish in the next couple of days as well as the completion of a web site for a local business....it's good to be busy!



No comments:

Post a Comment