Friday, January 27, 2012

Site update in progress...

This weekend I'm rolling out the updated version of my website, including the new name.
I have it posted now but will be tweaking it for a couple days...reducing file sizes and generally changing things that aren't working.  I own www.fantasticcreations.co and am working on obtaining the .com version.  The www.haffnersigns.com address will continue to work as well.  It's exciting!
I have added many of the projects I've showcased here, and I've built the new site to more easily update images as I add new projects.  Take a look! If you see any problems, I welcome your input.




1 comment:

  1. Hey Doug congrats on the new name and site. I gave it the once over and it looks great. I'll email you my feedback via facebook.

    ReplyDelete