Monday, August 27, 2012

While working on this, I decided to try a couple different angles for the jetpack guy....at this new angle, a visitor said "OH! He's flying!!" I knew I had it in the right spot at that point and left it.  I find that as I start dialing it in toward being done, I make a few changes...in this case I plan to create a couple gear shapes that will go behind the two "dial indicators" near the bottom on either side.  I had planned to add some flexible wiring sheeth on the sides, but I'm not sure it would work...this is getting pretty close to done.  That's the challenge for me...not getting started, but deciding when to be done.  I think I may also try some different lighting for final pictures...it's hard to capture what signs like this look like in person..pictures never quite seem to do it.



No comments:

Post a Comment