Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Did I mention...I mean Dimension!

Working on several projects- one of which is a presentation for a group called "fast track". It's designed to promote new business in our area and get entrepr..entrepren..people with ideas to share them.  There is an excellent prize package if your idea wins.  I'll be showing a couple things and showing what I believe is possible.  It should be a great time.

One of the things I'll be showing is the concept of dimensional, portable murals done "fantastic creation" style.  I have been working on a design, and have a second in the works. One of them is based on the work of a high school senior who is soon off to art school!  I wanted to show that designs for these dimensional murals don't necessarily have to be from my designs, and this is a chance for her to scale up an existing project that's just amazing.  Her name is Shannon Ingles and I'm confident that she's going to do amazing things in and after college.

Here is one of her amazing pieces:


This is a piece I'm working on for one of the murals. It's a 2 piece carve hot off the CarveWright...It will be a dimensional "add-on" to the mural.



1 comment:

  1. ooooh! I love the one with gears! Can I buy one from you?????

    ReplyDelete