Thursday, January 5, 2012

Magic...a little each day.

Between projects, I try to sneak away for a little bit each day to work on my daughter's room.
She's very excited about getting it done, but knows it's a project that will take a little while as
I work it in.  Today I had a couple hours and made good progress...

Soon I'll have her join me as we paint the rocks, moss and grass that lead to the water's edge.
I know she's excited to help, and I'm looking forward to having her join me.  She stopped in
yesterday after school and explained that she'd like to have the Hogwarts School of Wizardry
logo in the lower right corner. I said I thought that was a great idea.  I inquired if she'd like me to paint in Harry Potter flying on his broom somewhere and she announced, "No, Dad. I don't want that. It wouldn't look right." Ok. The client has spoken.  Still a ways to go, but it's starting to look familiar.


No comments:

Post a Comment