Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Dad, what is that noise?

A quick update...my daughter joined me again in the shop to do some painting while I worked on the rocket.  I had no idea I was doing anything until my daughter said, "Dad, what is that noise?".  I then realized that I had been making the sound of the rocket engines firing while I was painting.  I stopped for a bit and then as soon as I'd back up to look at the paint on the rocket from a distance, I'd automatically start making it again.  As far as I can tell, building a rocket will automatically turn you into a 9 year old.  I don't mind a bit.

2 comments:

  1. LOL...only one thing to say....bbbbrrrssshshsshshshshshshshshssh ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. BTW...that was my version of a rocket engine sound in text format...not something else. ;)
    I love the access hatch....remind me of the door on the rocket that Wallace and Gromit take to the moon. :)

    ReplyDelete