Thursday, February 27, 2014

Multi-tasking

Today was a day to have multiple things going all at once....

First, a good friend in Aledo needed me to do a little carving for him...as his machine is
having some problems....so this 8' long sign has been carving most of the afternoon:





I've been painting the various parts of the Stark County Ambulance sign...they brought by a patch with the proper colors and that's been a tremendous help matching!


While I was painting, I thought about how much I enjoy re-using old containers that would otherwise have gone directly to some land-fill.  I feel that at the very least I'm giving them a second, third and sometimes 4th or 5th life before they finally end up in the dumpster. It's a little thing, but one that matters.  Since I only use water based paints, I don't have to be concerned about reactions with the plastic.



Tomorrow I should be able to wrap up the Ambulance sign and my friends 8' carving....


No comments:

Post a Comment