Thursday, November 14, 2013

Celebrate Good Times

In a few short days, my daughter will be eleven.
The time has passed very quickly. New parents, believe me when I tell you that all
the people telling you to enjoy the little things now are right.
In one part of my brain, my little girl is still very much the baby I was so happy to meet
eleven short years ago.

She's the girl who loves stuffed and real animals and wants to surround herself with them whenever possible:
And she's the one in the family who likes making other people laugh as much as she likes to laugh:
So last weekend, she informed us that the weather at the end of November is never good, and her birthday party would be held that weekend.  Very logical.  She invited several friends and we celebrated.  In the next picture, she's about to unwrap a present:
The next photo proves that sometimes pure joy is just too fast to capture:
So how do you wrap up a great party with friends? Lunch in the leaves the next day, of course:
So Happy Birthday Elena Bobena Gozena Baru! I certainly certainly do love you!

For my own part, the big news was moving the cnc machine to the new shop!


Tomorrow I'll be wiring her up and then it's time to get to work! Projects are already begun!




No comments:

Post a Comment