Thursday, August 15, 2013

Miles of Fish

I've been very busy these last few weeks.  For one, I've recently completed a couple murals.  Secondly, I've had some signs to complete for The Rock Island Trail to mark the miles.

I finished all 52 and also pre-drilled holes for mounting them to posts. They are pvc, including the red portion.  They should last a very long time.

I've also done some work on my fish while waiting for the Blacklight LEDs to show up. I have some mounting work to do no the fish, but I did a test-


If you notice, I've modified the fish.  My friend Michael Clark indicated that it would look more mean if his mouth was open wider...as if to chomp on Dan's little sub.  I agreed.  Cutting him up to make the change was a risk, but well worth it.  I need to do some paint repair on him, and a little magic sculpt work, then I'll begin painting the black light paints.  Just a bit more to do on the front of the sign as well.

1 comment: