Monday, July 22, 2013

Eye Like You

I didn't have a great deal of time to put on the mechanical fish this weekend, but I did get some work completed. I managed to get some sculpting completed, and after a bit of a hunt for a power supply, I was able to get my eye lights and little green light working.
I must admit to being challenged in the area of custom wiring...and need to talk my buddy Mark Smart into a weekend or couple of days dipping my head into resistors, milli-amps and voltage.

Here is the currently toothless beast with no lights...


Here he is with lights:

I have not yet attached the portion of his "dangling bait" light....

I've also been at work cutting the final portions of the two sided Rhino sign and making sure all will fit well with those...I should have pictures very soon! In addition- the client brought some pieces already cut in wood by another person..and I just couldn't discard them. They'll look great inside his building somewhere..they just needed some paint love:


In the meantime, I don't want to scare anyone- but let me share this:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VUUSdvwEC_Y

No comments:

Post a Comment