Monday, March 26, 2012

Bigger than a bread box.

The last couple of weeks have been a whirlwind.  I'm preparing for a mural that will start once we know the temperature will remain steady and rain won't bother us (at least not too much).  I've prepared a scale version for the client and have it painted.  I won't show the painted version here, yet...but here it is without the paint...it's 40" long.


I've also been making phone calls, reservations and generally preparing for something big. How big? Big enough to take up most of this space.  It's been in my thoughts and plans for the better part of two years. Some (with big imaginations) would call it a pea shooter. I can't wait to show what a pea shooter can do!  Stay tuned!


4 comments:

  1. LOL!!!! Pea Shooter! Priceless!
    I know I won't be calling it that! :)
    Can 't wait to see it all come together both the mural and pea shooter...errrr...future space filler.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I suspect we are entering another season of fierce 'ROUTER WARS' Bring on the pad shooter!

    -grampa dan

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey now there's a TV show I'd watch....

    ROUTER WARS!!!
    A Fierce Battle of Bits!

    ReplyDelete